Win It For Myra

An emotional Robert Kraft said after Sunday’s AFC Championship victory that he believes “Myra is watching”. Kraft has had a rough year, losing his beloved wife to cancer while in the midst of settling the NFL lockout. During Myra’s final few months, Kraft said he spent 95% of his time with his “sweetheart” and the other 5% solving the lockout (only because she encouraged him to do so). The Patriots have been sporting MHK patches all year long and we would all love to see them win this one for Myra – a renownded humanitarian who was loved by all who knew her. The Kraft family deserves this Super Bowl win. Let’s hope the Patriots can go out and get it done against the Giants.

You may also like...

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.